-

my solitary space, my peace

twitter



Friday, September 6, 2013
I will keep you safe.

I WILL KEEP YOU SAFE 



I am the master of destruction, they call me a demon. A face of mine is scarred with burnt skin hiding my vision. I live in the mind of most people, depression and loneliness is my home. I feed on the weak.

What you see in figures isn't me, nor am I hiding under your bed waiting for the time to leap out and suck the soul out of you. I am not at the world, I am in your mind waiting for the time when you are most vulnerable, when you are most desperate for relief of pain.

I am what drives you to grab the razor and cut your skin. I am responsible for your scars that is fading but never gone. I am your hallucination, of what you see in yourself. The mirror is my magic, the mirror is my accomplice. It makes you see what I want you to see, it makes you feel what I want you to feel.

What I want you to feel is despair, and hatred. Self pity that hides in your eyes and self hate on your body. I am who lives to see you live in pain. I am your soul, and you are mine. Once you get to know who I am, or what I am you will begin to love me and understand for I am the reason you are still alive, but the only downside is, I am forever.

I am the reason you find solace in your room, putting up your walls for defense. I am the reason you are afraid of yourself at 3am and I am the reason you are losing every person you love. But I will keep you safe.

Love is cruel, love is what makes you weak. Love is manipulative.

I will make you hate the one closest to you, I will make you say things you dont mean, but deep down you do because you hate humanity and you hate living, just like how I much I am against happiness and love.

I am the only one that stays through your loneliest night and your brightest days but I will keep you safe.

I will keep you safe when I force you to hang yourself. I will keep you safe when I make you jump from a building. I will keep you safe when I make you push in deeper till the blades hit your veins. Because I am the only one that cares enough not to let danger hurt you. People are dangerous, feelings are dangerous. Love and happiness is danger because it isn't real. But I am real, and I live in your mind. Dont be frightened because I will keep you safe.





Layout by Chocholettha. Icons are from 3moresteps. Colors palette.