-

my solitary space, my peace

twitter



Wednesday, August 9, 2017
words I never said
it lingers in my mind,
how you were so divine
questions that remind
does my fervent love for you still binds? 

you were the sunset,
an awe how the pastels colour collide,
a medleys of opposite
a reminder that even at the end of the day you perfected the wrongs,
you completed my canvas with blues and gold
a contradiction for the conventionals,
but flawlessness for Gogh.


you were my sky; a broad horizon that seemed to never end 
cirrus clouds that soars up above me
 i realised that the high is not confined
you were my glimpse of heaven even when the dark clouds came rolling in
but 50 thousand feet in the air

i forgot;

you are also the lightning
that wreak havoc down below.


you are the waves, 
an inundation that swept away the drought in my heart
i've loved you into oblivion
i've loved you even with the danger of drowning
because I am not meant for swimming
I am meant to make a home on solid ground

yet I made you my home, and it's my fault because you never make the bed.



Layout by Chocholettha. Icons are from 3moresteps. Colors palette.