-

my solitary space, my peace

twitter



Wednesday, May 23, 2018
you are the reason
every touch of yours sends shivers down my spine,
every kiss ignites even the unlit candles on churches altars
every bye made me wish that i had the power to stop time just so I could kiss you longer
and every hello brightens up even the gloomiest of days

those are the cliches in every wattpad fictions that I never thought I could feel

million years ago,
I'd crumble in my room as the rain splatters on my windowpane hoping the storm could initiate a reaction in me yet all I felt was misery.
million years ago,
I'd sped through the highway breaking through the meters
hoping I could feel

and now, I'm feeling so much,
so much of love and appreciation
the care and affection that you give me,
your worries and annoyance towards my stubborn attitude
waves of laughter and tender voices on the days that we feel like it
you're the only person that could make me shed a tear just by saying you love me
the only person that could touch me and make me feel like I'm on fire
the only person that could make me feel everything.

and after 31 days of being in love and be loved
I realized the damage caused by all the wicked could be healed,
you sew my torn heart together
and still could find something else to repair.
you could still see something good in me, and hopefully never the bad.

after 31 days,
it still feels like it's Christmas all year round
after 31 days,
you have become a sure thing
both your flaws and strength are etched on my mind
but I still want to unravel you, I still want to find out what your deepest, darkest secret is
I still want to know what you crave for on rainy days,
and what you'd like to have on a bright sunny afternoon.

thank you for being you.
thank you for loving me.
thank you for all the coffees and beer
and driving me around
and fulfilling my cravings
and wishing me good morning and good night every day, never missing one day.
thank you for trusting me and believing in me even when I had zero confidence in myself
thank you for caring. thank you for being the greatest lover that I know in this lifetime
and even in the next lifetime or the next parallel universe,
I wish it'll be you. It will always be you.
I love you so much even the universe cant stop me.






Layout by Chocholettha. Icons are from 3moresteps. Colors palette.